Remote Monitoring and Management
Prevention is always better than cure. We continuously monitor your IT infrastructure to detect and thwart problems even before they occur.
Several infrastructure management tools such as Nagios, and WebWatch24X7 are used to monitor network status, server, site availability, and performance of application. These tools notify us with alerts if any of the specified functions fall out of established parameters.
- HTTP: Web Server
- SMTP: Outgoing Email Server
- FTP: File Transfer Protocol Server
- DNS: Domain Name Server
- Custom TCP Ports
- POP3: Email Server
Web applications require periodic tuning to ensure seamless performance. At QBurst, we provide you necessary technical support through established contracts.
- Upgrade installed software
- Install and configure firewall
- Perform periodic security audits
- Install SSL security certificates
- Monitor bandwidths for abnormal traffic
- Optimize system performance
- Patch up security holes
- Recover lost data
- Perform shell scripting for batch processing
- Server backup snapshot and verification